Directions for Worship
Under the advisement of expert recommendations regarding COVID-19, we ask that you adhere to the following directions when gathering in-person to worship at Squamish Baptist Church.
Please contact the church office in order to receive a link to an online registration form for the upcoming Sunday morning worship service.
- ATTENDANCE LIMIT: You may be notified if online registrations exceed our attendance limit of 50. Those who attended the previous week’s service may be required to watch the livestream instead if more than 50 persons register, so that everyone has an opportunity to attend regularly.
- QUARANTINE: If you are required to quarantine or self-isolate, please cancel your registration and watch the livestream from home.
- SYMPTOMS: If you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid-19, cold, or flu (fever, coughing, etc.), please cancel your registration and watch the livestream from home.
- AT RISK: If you are at risk for serious complications from Covid-19, we recommend that you watch the livestream from home.
- FACE MASKS: We recommend you bring and wear a mask when you are inside the church building, particularly when singing. Disposable face masks will be provided as well.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please keep a 2-metre distance between you and anyone outside your party.
- SANITIZING: Sanitize your hands before and after touching any common surfaces. Hand sanitizer will be provided. Common surfaces will be sanitized prior to the worship service.
- SOCIALIZING: Please leave the building immediately following the worship service to greet and visit with one another outside.