Ways to Give
You can quickly and easily send an e-Transfer from your Canadian bank or credit union account. The e-Transfer will autodeposit into the SBC account.
- Recipient email: email@example.com
- Message: Your name and giving envelope number (tax receipt number).* Add the word “benevolent” if you wish to designate the contribution toward our Benevolent Fund for those in need.
* If you have not been issued a giving envelope number, please request one from the church office. For one-time gifts, include your mailing address in the Message field if you wish to receive a tax receipt.
Pre-Authorized Debits (PAD) can be taken automatically every month from your bank or credit union account.
Forms are available at the Welcome Centre or can be printed at home. Attach a void cheque and bring it to the local branch of your bank or credit union to set up a PAD.
Please contact your Canadian credit union or visit its website in order to send money in the form of a bill payment. Here’s how to set up Squamish Baptist Church as a bill payee:
- Add a new bill payee, and search for “Squamish Baptist Church”.
- For your account number, enter your offering envelope number. It needs to be 5 digits long. For example, if your envelope number is 987, enter “00987”.
You may purchase books or process donations by using the debit machine available at the Welcome Centre on Sunday mornings. Please ask the attendant for help.
Cheques and cash may be placed in the offering bags during the worship service when the offering is collected. Outside of the service, they may be deposited in the wooden box on the wall of the Worship Centre next to the west (carport) entrance.
Please contact the church office if you wish to receive giving envelopes, which will allow the treasurer to issue you a tax receipt.